Design Pretty is dedicated to providing our customers with a superior level of service. Please see below for ways in which we can assist you.
From United States, US Territories, And AFP/FPO
Monday - Saturday 8:00am to 8:00pm 201-793-3951 firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Saturday 7:00am to 7:00pm 201-793-3951 email@example.com
Monday - Saturday 9:00 to 6:00pm 441-536-2366 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping & Delivery
- Our shipping and procesing charges are intended to compensate our company for processing your order, handling and packing the products you purchase, delivering them to you, and covering related overhead. Most purchases are shipped from our warehouse to arrive within five to seven business days of receipt of the order. If there is a delay you will notify you via email. Some items sent directly from suppliers may take longer, and items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. For customers wishing to ship orders to U.S. Territories, APO or FPO addresses via Parcel Post, please call Customer Service at 201-793-3951
- Privacy & Security
- Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy the following notice explains the information we collect, how it is used, how it is safeguarded, and how to contact us if you haveany concerns.
- What Information Is Collected:
- As part of the order process, the following information is collected from shoppers:
- Name Shipping/ Billing Address Email Address Phone Number Credit.Debit Card Information.
- How that information is used:
- Information is collected is used to fill orders, to contact buyers if they have questions, or to send emails with special offers.
- Our Commitment To The Security of Your Data
- Your informayion will not be sold to another vendor.
- United States & Canada
- Email: email@example.com
- Returns & Replacements
- Custom Curtains and Drapery: Due to the custom specifications, custom curtains and drapery may not be returned. Design Pretty guarantees all custom products against defects in material or workmanship. In the event of a defect, Design Pretty will, at our discretion, repair or re-make the item at our expense.
- Trade Accounts
- Design Pretty welcomes Trade Accounts. If you are a ASID Member or Design Professional with a valid Re-Sales Certificate you can register to become a Trade Partner by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we have received your information we will email you for further instructions and details about the Design Pretty Trade-Only Program.